I am so incredibly thankful and honored to have been nominated for The Liebster Award by Justina Luther. She is an amazing writer and if you haven’t already checked out her amazing work, her blog is titled Welcome to My Imagination.
Here are the rules:
1. Link and thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions they asked you
3. Pick eleven bloggers with less than 200 (the rules vary on this amount, which is how I ended up being nominated, different versions say anywhere from 200-3,000) followers to nominate them.
4. Ask them eleven questions
5. Let them know by commenting on one of their posts
Here are the questions I was asked:
1.Why do you blog?
I blog in order to grow as a writer by constantly challenging myself with new forms and subjects to try to write about and in order to make writing a disciplined hobby by being a part of my daily routine.
2.What other projects are you working on?
As of right now I am working on editing some of my fiction pieces, submitting poems in order to try and get published, and reading as much as I can.
3.What is your #1 dream in life?
My #1 dream in life is to publish a book of a collection of poetry or fiction. Although, the best part about life is that you never have to have just one dream and you never have to stop dreaming. (:
4.What is the oddest compliment you’ve ever received?
One of the oddest compliments I have ever received was about how my name was spelled. There are a lot of Brittanys in the world and someone told me that my name was spelt the “normal” way. That was the first time I was ever described with the word normal.
5.What is your favorite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is the honesty of the writers I have come in contact with, they are all so genuine. Also, I feel that with blogging is everyone wants to be heard and everyone listens. What better audience could a writer ask for?
6.What are your hobbies?
My hobby is making collages with different pictures and quotes I have collected.
7.What is your favorite food?
My favorite food depends on what I am craving at the moment. Right now I am craving a hamburger from In-N-Out.
8.What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
The weirdest dream I have ever had was literally two nights ago. Not only was the dream itself weird, but I was able to connect every element of the dream to something I had either thought about, worried about, or had been scared of. This dream included a tall, round tower with a spiral staircase, two ghosts, and the sickening feeling of wanting to scream but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn’t. To say the least, I still can see the little girls face when I close my eyes.
9.Have you ever done something you never thought you would?
Yes I have. When I wrote a poem about someone in my family that had passed away. To this day I will not share that poem, because it has too much raw emotion. Although, I never thought that I would have the strength to read it in front of family at the funeral. I am proud that I did though.
10.Do you believe you can reach your dreams?
I do believe that I can reach my dreams; after all with determination and hard work anything is possible.
Here are the 11 questions for the bloggers I nominate.
1. What is your biggest fear?
2. What is your favorite holiday?
3. Where is your favorite place to be?
4. What is you favorite word?
5. Who is your favorite author?
6. Why did you start writing?
7. Who inspires you the most?
8. Have you fallen in love more than once?
9. What is your favorite show?
10. What is the most difficult part of the writing process for you?
11. What are you doing right now?
Here are the AMAZING bloggers I nominate: